The driveline is what turns your axles, and your axle is what turns your wheels. Drivelines need to be checked at the first sign of an issue. Dupage Tire & Auto Center Inc's trained mechanics can inspect and repair all components of your driveline, drive shaft, and axle in the Lombard, IL and surrounding areas.
What the driveline components do: The driveline of your vehicle takes the power created by the engine and moves it into the turning of the tires. Driveline wear and tear takes place over time, and to stop additional repairs, any driveline worries should be inspected by a Dupage Tire & Auto Center Inc mechanic as soon as possible.
Lombard, IL Driveline Repair & Maintenance Service
Vibration while driving might be a result of driveline vibration, or the interruption in the operating positions of your driveline. However, it could also imply problems with an out of balance or under-inflated tire. At the first sign of an issue or vibrations, have your tires and drivelines checked out by a Dupage Tire & Auto Center Inc qualified professional.
Always have your tires and drivelines evaluated if you observe the following issues.
- Transforming problems especially when making tight turns, U-turns, or auto parking
- A low squeaking sound that intensifies with deceleration
- Vibrations that increase with speed or take place when the car is moving at all, or idling
Below are some pointers for maintaining your driveline:
- Watch and keep the correct level of engine liquids
- Avoid harsh use of your driveline such as hauling too heavy of a load
- Ask a professional to inspect your CV and universal joints for lack of lube or extreme movement
- Delivering your vehicle in for a test drive to inspect for any type of sounds or vibration happening throughout acceleration that might indicate a joint issue
- We may also carry out tire checks, tire balancing, and tire rotation, to give the best driving experience!
Dupage Tire & Auto Center Inc offers quality Driveline Repair & Maintenance Service in Lombard, IL
If you are in the Lombard, IL and surrounding areas, contact Dupage Tire & Auto Center Inc today to schedule an appointment for driveline repair or maintenance service. We value our local customers and strive to provide quality service that exceeds your expectations. Dupage Tire & Auto Center Inc is thrilled to be your number one auto repair shop and provider of auto repair services and maintenance in Lombard, IL and surrounding areas.
- Tire Installation
- Wheel Alignments
- Tire Balancing
- Flat Tire Repair
- Tire Rotation
- TPMS Service
- Battery Replacement
- Oil Change
- Brake Service
- Engine Repair
- Steering and Suspension
- Transmission Service
- Windshield Wiper Blades
- Air Filter Replacement
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Radiator Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Electrical Systems
- Preventative Maintenance
- Fluid Check
- Headlight Restoration
- A/C and Heating Repair
- 24 Hour Roadside Assistance
- Monthly Checklist